Before you contact me:
- I no longer monitor messages sent to my longtime e-mail addresses, allanlee
(at) viola.com and allan (at) viola.com, due to the inordinate amount of spam I receive there. See
below for my new address.
- For questions about the sold-out t-shirts, be sure to put the
word "t-shirt" in the subject line. You can write to let me know what shirt, what size and how many you'd like
to order. As requests cumulate, I may do another print.
- If you have a question regarding the viola list,
check with the Guidelines and FAQ first.
- If you have a viola-related question, try asking the
viola list. You are more likely to get an answer there.
- If you have an instrument for sale, please try one of the many auction sites
or your local violin dealer.
- If you are looking for a teacher, check out the AVS
National Teacher Directory or try the viola
- Check if your question has already been answered on viola.com.
- Sometimes your message may be lost due to the nature of the technology,
or deleted along with junk mail by mistake. Make sure you have entered the
email address accurately, and compose your message in English with a precise
subject line. If your subject line looks like spam, your email will probably
- If you feel this web site has helped you, please consider making a donation
to viola.com or the American Viola Society, one of my favorite nonprofit organizations.
Here's my current e-mail address:
(note the dot between first and last name)
Allan M. Lee
Web page maintained by:
Allan M. Lee - www.viola.com